What is Office 365?
Office 365 is cloud-based platform which enables you to access to all of your important files and documents anywhere - on any device. Office 365 is all the Office applications you know and love, such as; Word, PowerPoint, Excel – and so much more!
Why Choose Office 365?
With Office 365, you have the increased flexibility of working across multiple devices – anywhere in the world. This means that you can view, create, and edit your files at any time and on the go. Furthermore, businesses can sync, share, and securely edit documents with colleagues in real-time.
For Office 365 pricing information, please see our pricing plans below.
Office 365 and GDPR Compliance
Microsoft Office 365 is designed with industry-leading security measures and privacy policies to safeguard your data in the cloud, including the categories of personal data identified by the GDPR. Office and Office 365 can help you on your journey to reducing risks and achieving compliance with the GDPR.
One essential step to meeting the GDPR obligations is discovering and controlling what personal data you hold and where it resides. There are many Office 365 solutions that can help you identify or manage access to personal data:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) in Office and Office 365 can identify over 80 common sensitive data types including financial, medical, and personally identifiable information.
- Advanced Data Governance uses intelligence and machine-assisted insights to help you find, classify, set policies on, and take action to manage the lifecycle of the data that is most important to your organization.
- Office 365 eDiscovery search can be used to find text and metadata in content across your Office 365 assets. Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery can help you identify documents that are relevant to a particular subject (for example, a compliance investigation) quickly and with better precision than traditional keyword searches or manual reviews of vast quantities of documents.
Another core requirement of the GDPR is protecting personal data against security threats. Current Office 365 features that safeguard data and identify when a data breach occurs include:
- Advanced Threat Protection in Exchange Online Protection helps protect your email against new, sophisticated malware attacks in real time.
- Threat Intelligence helps you proactively uncover and protect against advanced threats in Office 365.
- Advanced Security Management enables you to identify high-risk and abnormal usage, alerting you to potential breaches.
- Office 365 audit logs allow you to monitor and track user and administrator activities across workloads in Office 365, which help with early detection and investigation of security and compliance issues.
Office 365 Features
All of our Microsoft Office 365 plans include:
- IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical issues
- Active Directory integration to easily manage user credentials and permissions
- World-class data security
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement
Work better together, even on the go
Access your work through a browser, and find all of your settings and documents just as you left them on your desktop—whether you’re using your tablet, smartphone, or another device.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create beautiful documents
- Stay up to date by tracking changes made to a document, even if changes are made at the same time
- All your files are automatically backed up online, even the ones on your PC
- Away from your PC? Access a full-featured version of Office on any internet-connected device
Get big business IT—no expertise needed
Deploying, managing, and safeguarding Office 365 couldn’t be simpler with an easy-to-use, web-based admin console, industry-leading virus and spam protection, and a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.