Migrating your data to the cloud is a cost-efficient way to access critical applications and data whenever you need to - from whatever device you use - wherever you are.
Cloud Computing is defined by the use of hardware and software resources made available via a digital network such as the internet. It offers the end-user the use of vast resources such as networks, applications or data storage as an on-demand access service.
Moving to the cloud offers many benefits to businesses:
- Cloud Computing exponentially reduces costs due to the lowered requirement of hardware within an organisation. With Cloud Computing, you simply pay as you go on a subscription based model – tailored to your needs.
- Availing of a cloud-based service provides your business the flexibility to grow as your business grows. If the need arises to scale up – or down – this can be easily accomplished at the click of a button.
- It provides your team with the facility to collaborate on documents together – at the same time and on any device. Collaboration on projects has never been easier!
- It gives access to a wide range of applications which can be integrated into your system easily, updating themselves and making it a cost effective way to maintain, use and upgrade.
- Storing and accessing data in the Cloud is fast and secure, allowing backup and restore of files and eliminating worries about storage capacity.
- Applications can be securely accessed from any computer or device in the world via internet connection.
Examples of Cloud Computing services for small to medium-sized businesses:
• OneDrive for Business allows you to store, share, and sync your files from any device.
• Google Apps and Google Docs for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations and forms.
• Skype for its free video chats as well as for the low-cost calls to landlines and cell phones.
• Dropbox to securely and efficiently manage files and documents in the cloud.
Contact us for more information on how we can optimise your business.
Contact Us Today